Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 10 March 2016

Five Good Things





I thought I'd start a new series that I do every month where I tell you five good things from the past month, it could be new beauty products or something I've been up to or going to do.


01. I GOT A NEW JOB. Yes after a month of not working I will be starting work this month as a Play Worker in a primary school, there just paperwork to go through then I'll start. I have missed been able to treat my self to some new products- my wishlist is high now!


02. I've talked about it loads but I'm GOING TO SPAIN at the end of this months, I have been prepared for this all months. I've already started packing aswell. I haven't been abroad in 6 years so I'm feeling anxious aswell, did I say its my first abroad holiday with Anthony? I'm so excited!


03. I've had loads of time to film and upload this month, go and check out my youtube channel- AshleyJayneCookie. There is also a Holiday Series coming that starts next week, hopefully.


04. Also why is it still snowing in March? I know its been freezing but seriously it needs to stop. Can you tell I don't like snow? haha.


05. It was Mothers day last Sunday so myself and my mum went to my sisters house in Lincoln where she cooked us a Sunday dinner and drank shloer and buck fizz and gave mum her presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment